Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ten questions

I have a guilty pleasure. Bravo's Inside the Actors Studio is fantastic, in a big way. I dvr it religiously. So far, my favorite episodes have been Kate Hudson, Betty White and George Clooney. The show gives insight to your favorite actors' lives and careers.

My favorite part of the show is toward the end. James Lipton, the host, asks ten questions that originated from a french television host named Bernard Pivot. Watching the show so much, I got to thinking about what my answers are to these questions. I thought it would be fun to share

What is your favorite word?  Bless

What is your least favorite word?  No

What turns you on?  Laughter

What turns you off?  Lack of ambition

What sound do you love?  Two things: the sound of a champagne cork popping & my cats' meow

What sound do you hate?  Finger nails scratching grosgrain ribbon or another fabric with similar texture

What is your favorite curse word?  F*$k

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?  Interior designer

What profession would you not like to do?  Mortician

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?  Come on in, my dahlin'! Some of your favorite people already started the party.

What would your answers be? And don't you want to watch the show now to find out the answers to your favorite stars??? I highly suggest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment