Wednesday, October 5, 2011

gift guide

I love the holidays. Plainly, as I've already posted about Thanksgiving, so why not start on Christmas ;) There are a few items I've been asking for for several years. SO to fix this little problem I've decided to create a gift guide for B. I mean, after registering for the wedding it seems so simple! Practical, even. There is still the chance that I won't get said gifts this year but now that it is written down (and I've given the family so much slack about the requests being denied) there is a more likely chance I will see one under the tree!

Some friends have shunned me for this idea, others are embracing it! My gift guide includes the item, specific color, price point, Web site, stores carrying the product and any other necessary details. Some items on the list include:




Most people haven't seen this gem of a film. It is my mom's favorite and has been watched so many times in our household it has become one of my own favs! I vividly remember watching it for the first time, as an adult, and finally getting jokes my parents always laughed about. Well, our VHS tape isn't exactly current so for several years now I've asked for the DVD. This is the year!!! I can feel it.




Toms Sunglasses - One for One
With every pair you purchase, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need.

Will you start a gift guide for your family this holiday season? I find a little guidance goes a long way. I don't expect B to live and breathe by this list; I hope it guides him in the right direction of items I love. B is even thinking of doing the same. It's just like making your list for Santa, but for your spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment