Thursday, May 31, 2012

girls' fiesta weekend

I'm leaving the boys behind and heading west tomorrow. I'm practically bouncing to get to a girls weekend at a friend's ranch. They put in a pool so the girls are meeting from Dallas, Fort Worth and Wichita Falls to squeeze in some quality time. It comes few and far between these days, it seems, so we are living it up!

Who doesn't love a theme? Well, my girlfriends love them. So this weekend we will be throwing a fiesta, since that's what it is anyway. And I like any excuse to drink margaritas, sangria, eat chips and salsa and wear my favorite muu muu, because yes, I have more than one.

So this weekend will consist of some of this:



A lot of this:


A rendition of this:

And of course to round out the theme:


I hope you have a lovely fiesta for your weekend and some rest and relaxation in between busy work weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment