Thursday, July 14, 2011

harry potter and the deathly hallows

Potterwatch is on the move again. Texas time puts us at T Minus three hours until the premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. Unfortunately, I have a very early meeting tomorrow and then my parents are coming to town so I can't stay up and finish the series as I wish...at midnight, in the theater.

I will be seeing the finale on Sunday, after my parents leave, and I have time to recoup from meetings, enjoying family & our FABULOUS arts-n-crafts weekend.

Shall we take a moment to enjoy the end of HP in film series? I think it should win Academy Awards out of the ears, but I'm also still living in my fantasy world of child/teen movies. I am in complete jealousy of all of my friends with the ability to see the film at the midnight showing. But I will live in excitment and expectancy, until then. Happy Harry Potter Day!!!!!!!



It. All. Ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment